Mental health should always be your number one priority. As someone with mental health issues, I know that it can be challenging to maintain a positive outlook on life. So I’ve collected some inspiring quotes about mental health to help you feel more positive and hopeful. No matter what you’re going through, know that you are not alone. There is always someone who understands what you’re feeling, and there is always hope for the future. So, stay strong, my friends.
Best Mental Health Quotes
1. “Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone.” — Lisa Olivera
2. “I found that with depression, one of the most important things you can realize is that you’re not alone. You’re not the first to go through it, you’re not gonna be the last to go through it.” — Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
3. “I personally didn’t realize how shallow my breathing was when I was nervous. Breathing is a really important tool in mental health. When I am anxious, the first thing I do is breathe deeper.” — Lizzo
4. “If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.” – Barack Obama
5.“I really don’t think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don’t mind the failure but I can’t imagine that I’d forgive myself if I didn’t try.” – Nikki Giovanni
6. “You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.” — Dan Millman
7. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” — Kahlil Gibran
8. “You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen.” — Kody Keplinger
9. “If you have been brutally broken but still have the courage to be gentle to other living beings, then you’re a badass with a heart of an angel.” — Keanu Reeves
10. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” — Buddha
Mental health quotes can be a great way to start your day or get you through a tough time. They remind us that we are not alone in our thoughts and feelings and that there is hope for the future. So if you’re looking for some mental health awareness month inspiration, check out some of these amazing quotes. And if you have any favorite mental health quotes that we didn’t mention, please share them in the comments below! We could all use a little bit more positivity in our lives.